- Hood with post-formed visor with internal tightening
- Side adjustment
- 2 snap-adjustable horizontal cargo pockets, watertight YKK zip
- 2 enlarged vertical pockets, gusset system to enlarge pocket, large flap over pocket
- 2 hand pockets, warm lining
- 2 side pockets next to the hand pockets
- fly-hook patch on right breast
- Rod and landing net holder
- Watertight YKK front zip with under-tab protection and double slidder
- Neoprene outer cuff adjustable with industrial velcro that won't snag silk,
- Lycra inner cuff
- Adjustable windproof inner skirt
- 2 inside zipped pockets
- All seams sealed with thermo-welded tape
- Slightly longer back ( 81 CM in size L )
- Adjustable hem
- Back length size L: 81 cm
- Weight : 780 gr
ASF861 C6 HPL 4L(Japanese fabric)
High-density mini oxford
Yarn : FDN70d/48f X N70d/72f/2ply/168*63
Content : 100% Nylon WEIGHT : 182g/m2
Waterproofing : 30000MM
- Before cleaning, zip up the front of the garment and close the pockets and underarm vents.
- Attach flaps and straps.
- Machine wash at 30°C.
- Use a small amount of liquid detergent (technical detergent tech Wash)
- Rinse twice and choose a moderate spin speed
- Do not use washing powders, fabric softeners, stain removers or chlorine.
- Do not wash your garment at the same time as other heavily soiled garments.
- Lay out your garment or tumble dry on a moderate temperature, delicate program.
- Do not dry at high temperatures.
- Once dry, tumble dry for a further 20 minutes to revive the long-lasting water-repellent (DWR) treatment.
- If no tumble dryer is available, iron with a soft iron.
- Place a cloth or towel over the garment to protect it.
- No steam.
- Move on to this step as soon as you feel the water repellency needs to be reactivated.
RENEW THE WATER-REPELLENT COATING
- If water no longer beads and slides on the surface after washing, you will need to renew the long-lasting water-repellent treatment.
- Use the product Tx.Direct PFC-free
- After application, tumble dry for 20 minutes to activate the DWR treatment.
- Or iron the garment when it's dry, setting the iron to "delicate" (moderate heat, no steam) and interposing a towel or cloth between the iron and the garment.