Glasses polarized for fishing field and fish will accompany you everywhere at the water's edge to protect your eyes and allow you to see without being dazzled.
Thus, the polarized fishing glasses field and fish include:
- TR90 frames, extremely light and resistant with rubber nose pieces and ears for maximum comfort.
- 3 sets of interchangeable polycarbonate lenses, very easy to change and all of which are very wraparound and 100% UV resistant.
- a grey category 3, polarizing, anti-scratch set, for moments near water with intense sunlight. This color transmits all the colors of the spectrum and causes little distortion.
- a brown set category 2, polarizing, anti-scratch, for days of variable sunlight. This color also improves contrast.
- a yellow set category 0 (non-polarizing) to lighten the darker moments at the end of the day or on overcast days. This color intensifies the light and is therefore suitable for low light conditions.
- a rigid box with a hook and two belt loops with compartments inside to store your glasses
- a glasses wiper
- and finally a strap to pass around the neck with a system of adjustment of the length which will allow a great comfort and will avoid you to lose your glasses.