MICHELIN SOLES: TECHNOSTORIES
Thanks to the contribution of MICHELIN on our shoes fishing shoes, we offer you superior grip on all types of terrain. In fact, these soles are directly inspired by the "ALPIN" snow tire. This is where its excellent grip on wet surfaces.
You will observe a perfect evacuation thanks to its eyelets on the inside of the shoe. The mixed material of fabric and sole will guarantee you a very good a very good rolling of the foot. The sole, made of high quality rubber, coupled with the weight of the shoe (600 grams for a size 43) will ensure a stability and durability durability of the product. Concerning the nails, there is the possibility of screwing them in the 9 places provided for this purpose.
HOW TO PUT ON LIGHT FISHING SHOES:
- Set up with a simple, effective slip-on system, they're as comfortable as slippers, and provide good foot support. This ingenious system is made up of zips and straps. The YKK zip is sandwiched between two strips of stretch neoprene for optimum comfort.
- The two straps allow precise adjustment to the width of your foot. Sturdiness is also on the agenda, with a stone guard sewn and glued all around the upper, in imitation leather. The upper is made of canvas. This material is quick-drying and highly resistant.
- To choose your size, it's important to take into account your street shoe size, the thickness of the liner (+/- 3mm) and the possibility of wearing a large pair of socks.
- To preserve your shoes and avoid premature wear, we advise you to dry them in the shade and grease the seams to prevent them from drying out. Better still, apply seam grip or transparent silicone glue to the seams (3 needles from the stone guard ).
- Warranty: 2 years
- Sizes available: 42 to 46/47